Pages

Sunday, 1 November 2015

ACTS 21 - 28 AND THEN "FAREWELL"

Good evening, girls!

For the next 8 days, except for weekends, we'll be looking at the final chapters of Acts. I've decided that, after we finish Acts, I'll bring the blog to an end. I have been talking to various ladies who follow the blog and it seems that they seem happy to go along at their own pace. I'm glad that by now you have found your own footing and have established your own Bible Study routine! This is wonderful! That's what this blog was all about; giving you the groundwork to get into God's Word regularly. I hope that you will continue to read God's Word AND study it to gain the treasures that He has in store for you there. Of course you can still follow along with Courtney over at Women Living Well.


Have a good week, walking with the Lord!

Hugs, Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment