Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Last six days of Song of Solomon

Good afternoon, girls! Today's post will be VERY short and sweet as time is running away from me at the minute! I'm just posting the reading plan for Mon - Fri of next week and the Mon of the following week, which brings us right to the end of August and the end of another book in God's precious Word!


Well done to you if you managed to stay with us for this very difficult but beautiful part of the Word of the living God. I do hope you were able to glean special treasures from it. I would also like to thank those of you who have been with me for many months now, studying the Word together and encouraging me with your words of friendship and telling me what you have learned. These comments are always very much appreciated.

Here is Courtney's plan for our next readings up until Christmas DV.

September 7th- October 14th
The Book of Actsone chapter a day
October 15th – 25th:
Break
October 26th – December 14th:
The Book of Numbersone chapter a day
If you are interested, I see that Courtney has published her very own Journal for the upcoming studies in the book of Acts, which you can buy here at Amazon


Looking forward to getting into God's Word with you again next week. Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Karen x 

No comments:

Post a Comment